Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Revenge against the green man

Dear Mr. Petronas behind the Counter,

I would like to complain about your hideous service this morning. I know, it was still early in the morning (7.00 am) but please do remember that it is your job to make my fuel refilling easier. I don't need you to ruin my day.

I waited for nearly five minutes like an idiot because you could not be bothered to give me some sort of a signal to tell me that my pump is ready to be used. Everyone was looking at me as though I don't know how to fill the tank. Maybe you think five minutes is definitely nothing. Do you realise that fuel-refilling only takes me 2 minutes the most. So, five minutes is like refilling the tank nearly three times.

I kept on looking at you from afar and you kept on looking back but you still could not give me any gesture to tell me that I can use my pump. Are you blind or maybe you have the fetish of staring at people looking dumb waiting for you. Or maybe you thought I had a crush on you and thus kept on looking at the counter.

The ugly service you gave me this morning is making me all reluctant to go to your petrol station. I would altogether stop going to Petronas because I would not want to be given the same service again. For all I know, all Petronas Petrol Station in Kuching are ruled by errr, people like you.

It does not matter that your petrol station is the nearest to my house. I don't mind going the extra miles and wasting a few drops of fuel. I am like that. So, please be prepared that you might not be getting a raise afterall because you had lost a loyal customer like me.

You see, it works like this. I usually go to your petrol station twice a week, RM30 per trip. That makes RM60 per week. Which would be RM240 per month and RM2880 per year. What if I lived for another fifty years, that would be a total of RM144,000. You also have to remember that the petrol price would increase in time. Thus, I might have to pay more. And that would add up the amount of loss you would face because of me.

Ohh, did I forget to mention? You can multiply the amount by ten because I think, I'm not the only person in Malaysia who is very fussy about this kind of matter.

So, to end this letter, I would like to tell you that I convert myself to Shell Petrol. Take that, Petronas! That would teach you not to fool around with me, of all the people on Earth. Now I can help my mother to redeem her pots from her Bonuslink.



The Cause of Petronas-soon-to-be Bankruptcy,
RynnKhazali.

p/s : I'm the only person in my family to go to Petronas and now there would be no one in the family who would care to stop by Petronas anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment